We are looking for the one! GTM are searching for the next HR and Office Manager. The role is a fantastic opportunity to learn how to combine administration work with many parts of the HR field, including Wellbeing, Recruitment, Administration and finance.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, dedicated, hardworking, people oriented, and motivated to work in a unique, dynamic environment.
The position includes handling all office administration, assistance to the CEO, orders, working with service providers, dealing with HR administration, as well as organizing employee welfare, coordinating company events, overseeing meetings, and company recruitment.
• Full-Time Position
• Languages: English high level, A MUST. (Includes speaking, reading, and writing)
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• A problem-solver, an ‘outside the box thinker’, with strong analytical abilities.
• Overseeing general office operations, coordinating meetings, handling repairs, etc.
• Producing reports, organizing invoices, assisting in the onboarding process for new hires.
• The ideal candidate must have exceptional attention to detail and a natural self-starter.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Must be familiar and able to work with all Microsoft Office programmers.